Raine Baljak started her career as an artist, print-ad and runway fashion model endorsing products and designers in the Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Maintaining tip-top shape in these industries sparked her interest to optimize health as a certified natural farmer, ashtanga and restorative yoga teacher, Barbell Rehab strength coach and AIDA 2 freediver.
After earning the beauty queen title as Miss Cebu 2016, she used this platform to spearhead projects to empower the youth and women through weightlifting, promote waste management, and develop remote communities in the Philippines through marine conservation and clean-up projects by freediving.
Baljak is a two-time TedTalk speaker who continues motivating individuals and uplifting spirits through workshops, or one-on-one diet and fitness coaching at BaBeBoBs Beauty & Fitness Consultancy.
She co-founded Japan Poster Shop, released her compositions on Spotify, and is currently honing her knowledge and skills in the Bachelor of Health Science program at the University of South Australia.
This blog was created to connect, and share suggestions for health, fitness, wellness, studying sciences, and life’s adventures.
I aspire to inspire before I expireRaine Baljak
- Sūryanamaskāra (Sun Salutation) 5-minute Morning Yoga
- Reflections on the Iceberg Illusion
- Gut health, microbiome, prebiotics, and probiotics.
- Climbing in Cantabaco, Cebu
- Pathogenesis or Salutogenesis?
- The differentiation between stress & anxiety
- Lonely Heart
- Book Review: The Upside of Stress
- Feeling overwhelmed? Try this.
- Change your Life with these 5 Questions
No spam. Only the highest quality ideas you’ll find on the web. Great content delivered directly to your inbox.